Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Christmas 2011

I'm going to try to start adding pictures from my phone onto this blog. And since this phone was basically my Christmas present to myself last year, I might as well start there...

The Provo Christmas tree.

Wes, looking dapper in a black turtle-neck.

Happy Carly tearing open a gift.

Unsuspecting Lauren cuddling her 1-month old.

Such a little guy. Born 11-09-11.

Carly playing Santa.

Wes unwrapping a present.

It's a Fire Truck! 

The Big gift... A Train Table!

Picked up by Daddy, up in Ogden...

Cal pal chillaxes.


Boom. Merry Christmas! (just a little late)


More to come, I think. If people like these and actually comment positive things on them and such. 

2 Thoughts:

Lauren said...

Yay for blogging! Yay for Christmas!

Kalen's Mommy said...

I'm do happy that you are blogging, oh great and wise master of the interweb! Please, please give us more!! (also, I'm excited to see proof that you guys did celebrate Christmas this year! Lol!)