Okay, let's see- What have I been up to the last 8 years of my life since High School graduation back in 2000?
I went to BYU.
I worked construction.
I served a 2-year Mormon mission to Michigan.
I went to BYU.
I got married (2004).
I sold home security in San Diego.
I went to BYU.
I dropped out of BYU.
I was a wildland firefighter for the summer.
I went through structure fire academy.
I did another 6 months of forest-fire fighting.
I bought a Nintendo Wii.
I had a daughter (2007).
I spent four months doing research funded by federal grant (unemployment).
I got a job working for an ambulance company as an EMT.
I am currently looking for a job as a city firefighter.
And... that's about it!
Those who knew me in my golden youth may now point their mocking fingers and laugh me to scorn. Yes, I know, I'm taking a long path. It's cool though, as I'm quite happy. My two women and I, we have a good time. I'm always entertained.
Oh, and for those who may say, "You've left out the most important detail: What is your twin brother upto nowadays?", my reply is- GO TO HELL AND DIE. This is MY blog!
...he's linked along the right hand side.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
INTRODUCTION
Thrown out by Mars @ 1:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Thoughts:
Hey Marsh! What's Russ up to??
Post a Comment